Bypass systems are ideal for when you have a large opening but not the wall space for a large door, nor the wall space on both sides of the opening to have two doors open outward. Some of the more popular application for this this system includes:
Turn a den or loft into a private room.
- The double bypass uses 2 bars, and brackets are simply added to our regular sets to carry the second bar in front of the first.
- With the double bypass, you also have the option of placing all doors on one side, or opposite each other.
- Requires less space compared to the double bypass.
- Perfect for pantry doors or cabinet doors.
- Doors cannot stay on opposite sides.